Monday, September 19, 2011

Crying RedHead Picture


 This was a picture in a restaurant that Andy and I ate at Last week........
Why would anyone with a cute kitten cry?! It creeped us out for sure.
PS- I don't think you can see the tear clearly in the picture from my photo- Its on the left under her right eye.






And we were really craving some mexican food, so we thought it would be hard to screw up nachos right? well this is what they served us......

*This ones for you Melanie Owens



yes, they're nachos made with DORITO's. Um ew. WHERES THE TORTILLA CHIPS PEOPLE

God I miss you TeePee

PEACEOUT
-LG

1 comment:

  1. I think the crying red head was you after I heard about your sad kitten story - weird... I think, "Who Let the Dogs Out," is a very useful phrase for everyone to know - or at least to sing. Including housewives...

    ReplyDelete